Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Wednesday, April 28, 2010


hello people!!!

why am i blogging?? why am i not studying???

CAUSE...

i only have one more paper left and it is next tuesday!!!plus i have been enlighten by some issue.....dun ask me...

have been a crazy week!!! physics test on monday, german test( TOTALLY SCREW!! LUCKY I SU!!) on tuesday and computing test today!!! phew... brain fried!!! that y i am here now relaxing abit before heading off to mugging again.

ok.. let get back to my main reason. just last week i gotten my VISA for USA. for those who still dun know. i will be flying off to USA this comming sem break from may to august for WORK AND TRAVEL! i am going to NEW HAMPSHIRE WEIRS BEACH!!! most likely will be flying on 23 may i guess and come back on 31 august. return date still unsure! LOL!! who know? might extend a few days if it is really fun over there!!! hahah!!!

let me share with you some photos of it!!!


WEIRS BEACH!!!



The WATER themepark!!!


and their EXTRA LONG WATER SLIDE!!!!!


FUN RIGHT??? really looking forward to it!!! haha!!


recently i discover some stuff.... i have been doing things that i always thought is right and ask someone to do too... but it seem to me it is all wrong... i should not and shall not force my idea on other people but i shall also stop doing that something too since it is not what i thought it is... it is just not right if i am the only one doing it.... i wonder.... will i really be able to go USA with peace in my mind and heart....



~ Love Is Full Of Lies ~ ~ Yet So Beautiful To Our Eyes ~ that empty space in my heart are just for you.....


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 4/28/2010 04:54:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~