Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Tuesday, April 20, 2010


heh...

I GOT MY VISA!!!!

haha...

oh yeah... i just got my visa for US approved which mean i will be goign to US very soon. hahahah!!! so happy...

just last friday, i went for my visa interview. we waited there for quite long from 830am to 1030am before it is our turn to interview... but something stupid happened along the wait. ahah...

ok, my appt time was 8.30am while alvin one is 8.45am. so i have to go in and wait before him. so i entered , check my bag, hand over my HP, and soon i am there waiting already. alvin came in about 45min later. haha.. so basically i just stay there and rot for my turn. at first there is only one counter for the interview so the Q is REALLY SLOW....

so while waiting, i decided to take a nap at about 10am like that as i can see that there is about 7 to 8 person infront of me. so i close my eye but still can hear the bell ring. so ring , ring, ring. i not sure if i got fall asleep but when i open my eye, counter 4 serve 732 while counter 6 serve 734. OMG! WHERE IS MY NUMBER????

so i waited awhile , counter 6 call 745 and counter 4 call 746....OMG!!!! DID I MISS MY TURN WHILE SLEEPING???? i panic for a good 10min and thinking of what excuse to give for missing my turn and also who to approach to ask about my turn. then suddenly counter 5 call my number so i went forward for my interview. phweee...... scare me...haha..

EXAMS are coming veyr soon as i write this post... this thursday is my first paper which is math... i use to boats that math is nothing but i am actually having problem with it.... PANIC!!!

PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!


~ Love Is Full Of Lies ~
~ Yet So Beautiful To Our Eyes ~
that empty space in my heart are just for you.....


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 4/20/2010 05:10:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~