Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Thursday, December 3, 2009


i hereby declare myself on holiday!!! wooohooo~~~

today paper was ok... 70 mcq... 2 hours.... but i finish it in one hours and left the hall with some of th students...LOL! omg. this is really the first time in my life that i left the exam hall early....LOL!

then i heard over to plaza sing to check what is wrong with my eyes and also to buy contact lens... i end up buying 6 month of monthly lens. air optix and it cost $110...T,,T.... but at least they are kind enough of giving me about 3 months of trial lens so it added up to about 15 per month ba??? LOL! oh ya.. i also went to eat carl jr chili cheese beef fries!!!! cant resist it!! hahaha! yummy!!!!

so i just head back home to clean and pack my room... feel so clean and fresh and nice now!!! hehe!!!! then then i also recieve a email from work and travel about the job avaliable for us! cool cool.... but then shu hui suddenly tell me USA is not going to issue visa to asia le!!! AHHH???? so sad... but she say dun know real anot so pray hard for me ok???

so many offer and discount around... really make me feel like shopping!!!! AHH!!!!


when 2 lamer hang around~~~~


jia you ling ling!! tomolo last day of exam le and then u can play play and....errmmmm... PLAY!!! ahahah!!!

cyaz people!!!! :D going off to watch some long due movies and anime!!! WEEE!!! tomolo going to start mugging.... haiz... mugging for next sem le....LOL! no la... playing piano!!!! weee~~~~~~~



~ Love Is Full Of Lies ~
~ Yet So Beautiful To Our Eyes ~
that empty space in my heart are just for you.....


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 12/03/2009 09:22:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~