Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Tuesday, October 27, 2009

i dun know why but i just feel like blogging...

i suddenly like felt a whole lot of mix emotion inside of me, all trying to express itself out of my body with only one body and brain to carry its intention out... i dun even know what am i feeling now... just so hopeless and useless... so scared of opening my thoughts out....hahah....whta a joke...

i once told myself in the past i will close up my heart and brain from everyone so that i can concentrate on what i am doing and what i wanted to get... but then i realise this is not what life is about... frens are impt too.... thnak those hu shown me this... :D

all right.. back to normal...

school was... as tiring as usual.... not the study part but the traveling part... haix.... might consider being a legal squatter next sem ba... really sick and tired of up and dpwn every single day.. really make me feel like not going to school at all.... sometime i even wonder why i push myself so hard for...lol... another joke....

have econ test today... 40min..... 10 chapt..... 20 mcq?!?!?! wth... study so much every night just for that 20 mcq.... haiz.... marginal cost is really way higher than marginal benefit... by rational choice, i should not have study for it at all...hahaha.... omg... i really going crazy over econ... oh ya, btw, there are like 15 diff version of test paper so people... no point asking me how the qns are like.....LOL!! but, it was rather easy sia... i only have problem wiht 1 qn??? the rest was like fairly simple... but tricky though so watch out.... :D

tomolo not going for school too... why??? i have one lect at 830am, then break at 930am then another lect at 1030am then no moe class le.... wth.... so the marginal cost of waking up at ungodly hour of 6am to prepare for school and the total traveling time of 3hours is defintely much more than the marginal benefit i will get from attending those lect.... so by rational choice, i shall skip it and mug at home.. or maybe national lib?? hu wanna join me?? LOL!! omg.. another econ theory put into practical use...LOL!!! i really going crazy...

dun worry la people... i am perfectly fine... so chill!!! yeah, i really need to chillax abit.... oh ya, i need to go orchard to collect my watch also... anyone might consider pei me go?? LOL!!

goood nighty people~~



~ Love Is Full Of Lies ~
~ Yet So Beautiful To Our Eyes ~
that empty space in my heart are just for you.....


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 10/27/2009 11:51:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~