Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Friday, June 12, 2009

YOz YOz!!!

all right!!! went to meet veekher in the noon at orchard again. this time round she going for piercing.... LOL?? u ar... never failed to give me surprises!!!! always doing something new that i have never done or seen before and most likely never going to try it? i still prefer tattooing but for the sake of my working future, i got no choice but to control my desire for it. i have actually design one one year ago and til now it was still around and no one had seen it before. LOL!

ok, so she went piercing and asked me want to go see? so i say yes as i never seen before but when i reach there she say dun want to let me see. LOL?? WTH?? hahaha!!! as for where she pierce i wont say it here cause maybe she want to keep it a secret again? LOL!

damn funny la, i can hear her shouting and laughing from outside... i was wondering, wad is she dong inside sia... LOL!!

all right, after she is done we went to wisma for some ICE CREAM!!! WeeEEE!!! this time round i know where the shop is le so we get to eat some really NICE ice cream!!! we went haggen Daz!! haha!!! as i still have not eaten anything yet for lunch so i ordered 3 scoop and veekher ordered 2. they forgot about my waffles though! LOL! YUMMY!!! thinking of it now make me hungry again! LOL!

haha, after ice cream jiu send her halfway home then i go back to PS to work.... sianz.... but lucky got lappy to msn and chat so NOT that boring! LOL!

judy going holiday tomolo le!!!! i ask her to buy lao bo bing for me le!!! WEeee!!! and hor veekher just told me she forgot to pass me my pressie that she bought from KL today!!! LOL!! nvm, you can still pass to me next time we go out again!!!

cyaZ!!!



~ Love Is Full Of Lies ~
~ Yet So Beautiful To Our Eyes ~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 6/12/2009 11:23:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~