Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Monday, June 22, 2009

Weeee!!!! OFF today and TOMOLO!!!

let talk about yesterday shall wE?

i finally gotten my coloured contact lens!!! went to buy them with wynne during work! spectacle hut is having offer! MAXI EYES is now selling at $28 per pair, buy 2 get 2 free! yahoo~~~ so wynne get 2 brown one cause both her eye got 2 diff degree, i get one grey lens and one blue lens for vanessa with no degree de! LOL! van so ai mei! opppsss.... ahahhaha!!!








then during my toilet break aka eat snake break! something out of the box happen! i was washing my hand then got this guy beside me keep looking at me. at that moment, i was feeling uneasy cause it is just wierd so a guy to start at another guy! LOL! then soon he start talking to me le!

him = hi! u working in samsung ar?

me = yup! and give him a little smile.

him = icic. u now still studying or already out working le?

me = ermm... now working while waiting for uni to start in august. why?

him = oh? which uni?( and then he practically mention all the private uni in singapore except our own local uni)

me = na... i am in NTU.

him = oh?? which course? engineering?

me = yup. mech engineering.

him = icic! u got those engineering look. btw, have anyone approached u before to ask to to be a model or go for some photo shoot?

me = got some but most of them just want me to pay for my portfolio before they market me out so i rejected them.

him = icic. i got some project in hand now and would u be interested in it? i am from a modeling company too but we work differently from the outside company. i think u got those very sporty look and u got potential. and we not only operate in singapore, we got many oversea project too. i usually will just walk around the street to see if i can pick up some potential ones for my project.

me = oh ic... thank.

and so we start to chat More about how his company operate and what kind of project they usually do... then when i was about to ask him what is his company name, he suddenly asked me how "open" i am when it come to modeling.... as a person who nv model before, i asked him what he meant.

so he tell me like those swimwear or underwear shoot. o.0!! then he went on to explain to me the dark secret behind those underwear or bikini photo shoot.... and i was like OMG.... u serious? i really want to say it loud here but i think i should not so if u are interested, aks me yourself. LOL!

so after his little explaining, i kind of freak out and forget to ask what is his company... ZZZZZ!!! so after about 30min chat with him. i asked him to contact me again if he really think i got what it take to be in his project and went back to work... phew....



~ Love Is Full Of Lies ~
~ Yet So Beautiful To Our Eyes ~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 6/22/2009 10:46:00 AM~~

~~~*~~~