Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Monday, June 8, 2009

okok people! i found these very old photos when i am clearing my room today! ok, still not yet fully clear but quit ok le, suitable for human to live in le. LOL!

ok, so these photo show the timeline of how i look like since the past til now. some of my fren was then telling me now they know why i dun have a GF last time le. LOL. wa lao. they so bad sia.... but nvm la, it is all history!!!! WEEE!!!!



lower pri


upper pri


lower sec


upper sec


JC year 1


JC year 2, just before going into NS


NS


NoW!!! with black hair!!!


now!!! with cool rose hair!!!


haha!!! ok, so today i also watch benjamin button on my PC. very very nice and touching movie! it has been a while since i watch such a good movie le sia! almost want to cry! what a deep love they have... haiz...LOL!

so after movie tired jiu go nap for 2 hours then wake up to play de piano... got the feel back le, almost finish learning my Wind Crest! left abit more and soon cna perform that song le! LOL!

then went to buy some food to stock up my house. buy alot sia, over $80! i buy ben and jerry too! damn nice! addicted!!! LOL!!!

totally love my fren hu teaches me how to live and enjoy my lifes! without them my life will be so boring, without YOU, my life will be black and white! LOL!

good luck everyone and good night! LOL!



~ Love Is Full Of Lies ~
~ Yet So Beautiful To Our Eyes ~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 6/08/2009 11:52:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~