Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Friday, June 19, 2009

ok people, this post shall all be about how i first started my piano and some recording of my piano song that i did today!!! it is at the bottom of this post!!!!

i remember that time was about July 2007. someone asked me what talents or skill i have. i pause for awhile then realise i got none special talents or skill except for being outrages good in sports and physical activities.... this really set me thinking for weeks. during that time i was still in NS so every night before i sleep, i lay on my bed and think, what should i learn to improve myself?

that time i was thinking about dancing and piano or violin. yes i know, dancing? dun judge me by my big size, i am super flexible! i can do all sorts of things even with my size. i was interested in piano and violin that time cause i heard the music pieces from final fantasy and totally fall in love with it. and i wished i could play them too.

then on one night during night out, our platoon people went to watch The Secret by Jay Zhou. after that movie i was totally inspired to learn piano at all cost! i went to the library to borrow a book on piano to learn about all it theory like what does the noted mean or what is a measure. then soon after, i went to YAMAHA to buy a keyboard to try it out first. it cost $350 and that is alot of money during my NS life....

i wanted to buy a piano but then my parent was against it cause it was too exp and they are worry that i was only short term interested in it. cause for my whole life then, i have nv shown any interest in music before, all i do was sport. LOL!

the starting sure was hard. i learn theory like sight reading in camp then when i book out in the weekend, i practice as much as i could. i practically nv go out at all during that time. not that it matter cause i dun have gf also then all my fren in poly have their own click. LOL.

my finger was so stiff then and so hard to remember the notes and keys. but somehow i managed to learn it all and soon i was playing songs and not notes. LOL! i remembered, my first song was To Zanarkard from FFX. a pretty hard song for me to start. LOL!

soon after a year or more. i start to feel that it is not enough. the keyboard dun have sustain and the key is not enough. it only have 64 keys i think. not the usual 88 so got many song i have to re mod in order to play it. then the feel of the key also very diff and real piano have pedal which keyboard dun have. in the end, i could not play outside when people ask me to.... so what the point of learning so much when u cant play it outside for people to enjoy?

so i started to look around for piano. newspaper, the net, i search everywhere. and then i finally bought my own second hand kawai piano from a warehouse. it cost $1800, ouch. but i did not regret it at all. i love it totally.

but it is not easy to play the real thing. the key are so hard, totally diff from keyboard. it feel like i have to start all over again. but somehow i still did it so now i could play some songs even when outside. that is how i start my piano and how i am now addicted to it totally. if u want me to stay at home and just play the piano, i dun mind... LOL!!!



ok, so for today, since i am alone at home today! i decided to do some recording of my piano songs. the last time i do that the result was quite good but i was in super informal clothe, like shorst. LOL!! shu hui was telling me can i be more professional abit anot? LOL! so this time round, i wear something nice( it was freaking hot ok!!) before i start my recording. LOL! shall upload 2 first cause i got no time today!! going to meet jac later at night to buy some stuff. LOL!

got some minor mistake but overall still ok ba? remembered, i did not have any piano lesson before so dun shoot me down like a dog when u are unhappy about it. LOL!




~~ The 14th Song ~~
This song is from D-grey man. but it is incomplete cause i cannot find the original score. the one i had is only halfway that why like that. i even make up some of the behind part to make it sound normal. LOL! will edit again when i got the real score.




~~ Themes Of Tears ~~
i know i have play this before but that time it was informal so i did it again! LOL! this song is from Gundam Seed! a rather sad and lonely song. suit me well. LOL!




~~ Field Of Hope Remiz ~~
this is another song from Gundam Seed! another very lovely song. but i shorten and edited it abit cause during that time when i first learn, i am still starting up in piano so the score was too hard for me.




~~ To Zanarkard Remiz ~~
this piece is from Final Fantasy X! this is the very first song that i learned. i must be crazy to choose this song to start that time with no one to teach me how. LOL! it was a remiz cause i combined 2 parts from 2 similar song into one so that it become longer and also nicer. and also easier i think! LOL! one of my favourite song of all time!!!




~~ Wind Crest~The Three Trails ~~
this is the hardest song i ever learned so far! LOL! this is from Final Fantasy X-2 and it took me awhile but still managed to learned finish it! so i guess i am rather proud of it! edited abit but most likely u cant tell the difference too. LOL!



that is all the song i have learned and remembered so far. i know more song than these but most of them i forgot le! LOL! currently learning another new song but it is freaking hard. much harder than the one i have just learned. pray hard for me! hope i can finished it before uni start!

cyaz!!



~ Love Is Full Of Lies ~
~ Yet So Beautiful To Our Eyes ~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 6/19/2009 03:26:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~