Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Thursday, June 11, 2009

MY NEW LAPPY!!!


haha! yup! i got my new lappy le! like finally! hahah.

nope, i did not go to the IT fair t buy my lappy cause too crowded le.. i dun like... my fren all ask me go there to squeeze with the girls..... ZzzzZ! haha! so i went funan it mall to buy my lappy! walk around for like 1hr and i bought it le. it is ASUS F81SE!!! i like the screen man!!! 14 inch HD LED!!! woooottt!!! LOL!!






NEW HAIR CUT!!!


haha!!! after much consideration and thinking, i still decided to go ahead with cutting my hair!! LOL! nope, i did not go to any salon! my mum cut for me! LOL! dun play play, my mum use to be a hair stylist last time ok so she is good, REAL GOOD!!!! hahah!!! i did not cut alot also, i ask her to trim my side, top and back to made it look neater and nicer. ok, and she did a great job man!!!! THANK ALOT!!!





i still remember i told my mum before she start cutting , " MA! ur son future is in your hand, please cut somthing nice so that ur son can get a GF! LOL!!!"





so right now my hair can actually "stand" on it own without waxing but it will look much better if i did! it is now so much easier to style now! WOOHOHOHOOH!!! LOL!!! damn high!! LOL!



RANDOM!!



a rather ranodm cam-whore with wynne! LOL!


oh man.... uni got so much thing to fill in and send sia.... it is driving me crazy... why cant they just settle eveything in just one form??? stupid!!!

then hor, lynn finally give us a lappy to use le!!! YAY!!!! the size and spec almost same as mine but mine still better than it. LOL!!! so the time today sure pass way faster with the lappy around. i can surf random stuff and chat online.... LOL! of course i am not slacking, i still do my job!!!! thank alot LYNN!!!!!

so many things going on in my head now.... flooded and drowning from it... haiz...



~ Love Is Full Of Lies ~
~ Yet So Beautiful To Our Eyes ~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 6/11/2009 09:54:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~