Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Monday, June 15, 2009

hello~~~

it is time to blog again!!! LOL!!

my work plan for the week!!!


MONDAY ~ WORK
TUESDAY ~ WORK
WEDNESDAY ~ WORK
THURSDAY ~ OFF ( most likely rot at home.... )
FRIDAY ~ OFF ( movie alone ba?? shu hui teach me one...LOL!! )
SATURDAY ~ WORK
SUNDAY ~ WORK


as i say eariler, i have been cleaning up my room to tidy it up and finally i am done with it!! yeah! found many long lost items like some photos and of course some school cert!!! guess what? i found my MJC report card!!! LOL!! i see le almost fainted!! LOL!!



FOFD???? omg.... what a result... FOFD mean Fcuk Off From Dere!! our gang make that up when we first get our result.... and that is practically the result i been getting for all my 2 years?? LOL!!


my prelim.... what a jump... LOL!! my math teacher call me a dark horse!! always lay low until the moment then strike and suprise everyone cause my math suddenly shot up! LOL!


and finally my "A" level result....ok la.... not bad la, can get into the course thta i want easily. LOL!!


now that i think about it, i did pretty well on my own le considering that i had not have any tuition since sec 1? and for JC, i did not even bother to go for extra classes or go library read up on the textbook cause i did not buy it too!!! haha!!! so well, YEAH MAN! i am GOOD!!! LOL!!

will be going to melacca on the 4th of july for my cousin wedding! i tell u OMG, i hear le almost fainted.... he is only 3 years older than me but he is getting married for the second time le!!!! and his last marraige is only last year...zzz.... and both is shot gun as well.... wth??? here i am still single and having problem finding a nice gf and he has already getting marry twice with 2 kids??? OMG!!!

recently life have been rather low and down for me.... there is nothing for me to look forward to... i dun know what i want with myself and my life.... my fren told me i will find an answer once i enter uni... hope so?? LOL!!

all my good fren are not within reach... the usual gang are all in army..... wynne went genting for holiday... judy went holiday too for 3 weeks.... shu hui stil stuck in US and the rest of my fren either ignore my msn or sms or does not seem to be interested to chat with me at all.... sianzzz..... i guess these people is what i called shallow contacts or hi bye fren or they will only find u when they need u..... so now anime and piano have become my best fren le.. sicne they are always there for me whenever i need them.... LOL!! what a sad life....

talking about piano, i decided i am not going to learn any more new song le. i am going to learn all the basic or common piano technics first on my own... glup.... hope i can do that sia....LOL!!



~ Love Is Full Of Lies ~
~ Yet So Beautiful To Our Eyes ~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 6/15/2009 09:25:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~