Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Tuesday, June 16, 2009

damn boring....

hey people!! it is me again!! LOL!!

i need more thrilling things to do in my life!!!!!

all right, i consulted benny aka SLUG yesterday about piano last night! well, he is a grade 8 after all so amyeb he can give me some advice! LOL! but i always say that if i can learn proper piano like him, i confirm better than him!! LOL! cause i dun know if i should learn proper fingering ma so he told me there is no such need since i dun intend to take grading. so yup, i am going back to learning new song le! watch out for my new song soon!!! LOL! i can feel myself that i am getting better with piano and fingering whenever i learn a new song so yup, i might just be able to pull it off!!!! pray hard for me!!

next!! van asked me if i want to buy contact lens from msia ma!!! so yup, i am going to buy coloured lens le!!! hahah!!! but i dun know what colour should i take??? i going to buy 2 so first one confirmed is GREY! i dun know which colour for the second??? i got some in my mind!!! RED, BROWN or BLUE??? please give me some advice can???

oh ya, was discussing with celine the other day about UNI. she is going in NTU with me this coming august so that shall make us school mate? LOL! no la, she is in econ while i am in mech engineering! so she is teling me the all the cute girls are in her school section, ask me dun be so sad. so i told her that no worry, i will go find her for lunch at her school there everyday to look at girls. LOL!!! omg....

hmmm. then what club or cca should i join?? i was thinking something not related to sport anymore. sick of it le. so now i am down to Dance or Music club??? Dance i can learn new move and also keep fit with all the dancing while music i cna learn more about my piano or even pick up violin??? LOL!!

it is really a pity but i guess i dun really have a choice too.... that is how it is....



~ Love Is Full Of Lies ~
~ Yet So Beautiful To Our Eyes ~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 6/16/2009 09:41:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~