Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Tuesday, March 24, 2009

recently i have been running alot. someone told me that in order to maintain ur abs, need to clock 18km a week. but in just 3 days, i clocked over 20km. lol. i guess i overshot too much ??

i ran in the rain this morning cause it just rain out of a sudden. but the feeling was good, letting the rain washed all My emotions and troubles which i have stored in my brain. it really cool my whole body down for a change. it just feel like i am obtaining true peace finally and merging with the nature, the popping of the rain around me just blocked away all the noise and sound i usually hear around me. it feel like it was just only me out there in the whole world without anyone to disturb me. truly a feeling i wont forget. i really need peace like this once a while to get my thoughts and goals in place. but of course it was rather dangerous too, lightening cant seem to stop popping too. lol

although i have so much off days, i still stayed at home and rotted. why? firstly i trying to save $$, then i have no where to go also and finally, no one seem to be free to go out with me. sad... lol

Janice went to find me at PS yesterday but i wasn't working so i missed the chance of meeting her but it is ok, i pretty sure we will meet again? hahah.

oh ya, my piano broke down. not exactly spoiled as in totally cant be use, but more like one of the string inside broke. it was the second lowest B flat and for those who dun know what it mean, it was a black near to the end of the left. ok, so it broke and people are telling me i use too much strenght playing the piano. well, i kind of use to it le. ever since i was small, people have judge me as unable to study, a ah beng and someone who only have strenght without any brain. i guess i could not really blame them cause first appearance is what set people mind thinking. i admit i do have a bigger than average body size, but wait, i am not fat, i am just abit more build. ever since sec 3, i was already 1.77m but since i have not grown any taller, i think it was due to the fact that work out alot too. i use to be in TAF club for both sec sch and JC so the only way out is to train and build.

ok back to my piano, i think i sidetracked abit too much. lol. that key just broke and the best part is, i have never use that key before. all the song i learn did not need me to use that key so it just broke on it own. well, i called the repairman and they coming down tomolo to get it fixed, FOR FREE. lol. i can still played the piano if i want but it will produce a strange metal sound cause the hitting of other string cause the loose string to vibrate as well, if you dun get what it mean, go get your physics textbook and read it up. it is call wave and vibration. lol. and maybe abit of resonance as well? hahahha, omg, physics is flowing back into me.

wow, it has been a while since i have written so much in a single post and it was not just about what i did and went to. i guess i was just too bored at home which start to set my mind clicking again. i just finished watching babylon AD before starting this post so i dun really want to watch another show. maybe i will go cycling later. ate too much snacks and chocolate during movie. hahah. got to keep my shape in check now, no resting till i get those abs out nice and neat. lol.

cyaz!

oh ya, should i go to the zoo this sunday? LOL



~ Love Is Full Of Lies ~
~ Yet So Beautiful To Our Eyes ~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 3/24/2009 04:58:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~