Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Thursday, January 1, 2009

ok guy!!!!

although it had only been a few days but i got so much to update about!!!

first off, i finally fix my PSP!!!! haha, some of u people might remember that i had a broken lcd in my psp. so one fine day i decided to ask the game shop at PS how much to repair my PSP. the person told me $130 and i was like dropping my jaws. lol. so i asked again how much for just the lcd and she told me $58. omg... what a different. so i bought the lcd alone and fix my PSP at my own risk. lol.and guess what? it worked and i saved like $70 just like that!!! HAHAHAHA!!!





**********************************************************************************
wynne, roger and me went to bugis for some window shopping. lol. but i did not buy anything. lol. wynne wanted to go there to fix the watch that she bought there for $5. hahah. the strap broke off in just 2 days of use. lol. then we proceed to NYDC cafe for dinner. all 3 of us order the same stuff. lol.


roasted chicken leg with a little deco done by me. lol


the elmo that was seating beside wynne. hahahah

as for new year eve, i went to claudia house for a little gathering. but i only reach there at about 10.30pm but being late is better than not being there. lol. had some pizza, cakes and chocolate. we played guitar hero and tennis on WII for almost the whole night. lol.



************************************************************************************

after work, wynne, roger and me went to manhanttan fish market for dinner. lol. public holiday so we decided to give ourselve a little treat. hahahah. the people waiting there was alot but lucky we came the day before to book so we get our seats in less than 5mins. lol. as usual, we order the same dishes again. lol. oh, plus some fried country mushrooms. lol.




************************************************************************************

look at what my friend think of me? that what they msn me once i logged in. lol



~ Kaybee ~
~ The World Shall Dance For Me ~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 1/01/2009 11:47:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~