Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Monday, December 1, 2008

not working today but still wake up damn early!!!

met roger at orchard as we have to pass our bank acc number to our agent. lydia and wynne were suppose to join us but then they cant wake up so in the end we two have to scroll around orchard with all the shop not open yet.

then like finally, wynne and lydia finally came down and we had KFC breakfast before they went for work while i go shopping. lol. as usual, i proceed down to penisula to collect my jeans and then it was not done yet!!! so i went shopping again at marina sqaure and that was when i saw a fossil watch that i liked very much. it was semi auto and it only cost $200. much cheaper than guess.

along the way, i enter domanchi. they were having 20% storewide for student. so i enter and told them i wanted something for prom night but i did not bring my student pass. and they answered that i sure look like a student to them and they gave me 20% offer. yeah~~~~ lol. but they sured asked alot of question about my school life and i used everything i remember 2 years ago in MJC to cover everything up. lol.

back at home was like another chaos. i had to repack everything in 3 wardrobe to fix up all the furniture in my new room. i spent like 3 hours to finally revert everything in my room up. oh ya, before i started reverting my room, i watched kungfu panda too. lol.


my room in raw mode.


the mess in my living room.




like finally!!! but was unable to take a proper pic. shall do it next time again.


my army spec!! screw into 2 parts!! lol.


still remember this phoebe? lol.

so much thing happening in a single day. haha, at least i used my off day o the fullest!!!



~ Gear ~
~ The World Shall Dance For Me ~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 12/01/2008 09:08:00 AM~~

~~~*~~~