Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Saturday, September 27, 2008

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! 45 DAYS LEFT!!!!!

ha, it had been a while since i had been in camp for a whole 5 days week! that explain for the lag of blogging! so i guessed i should give everyone a slight update of my life now.

it was atec week so eevryone was out of camp except me. why? cause i got med appt. for what? my wrist of course. haiz....

so the doc was saying that at first it was at the left side of my right wrist but now but now the right side also has inflammation. i dun really feel it and i dun know how she knew too but well, she the doc so i guessed that was inflammation?

so for the rest of the week i just do the same things everyday. i played "my" psp, went to the gym and sleep..... ha. ORD soon ma so life is like that....

i went to weight myself for the first time in 2 month. i was 70kg which was down from 74kg two month ago. ha, i guessed all the running worked wonder ar? so anyone wished to loss weight can come forward to ask me for advice but most likely the only one i will give is to run more and choose your food well...ha.

oh ya! i had uploaded the drawing of the week as well! ^^ btw( hint hint!), my birthday is coming up really soon!!!!!! 1 oct!!!! i dun really need a present but getting one(hint hint) might be good! ^^ ,lol



~ Call Me Gear ~
~ The World Shall Dance For Me ~
~45 Days To ORD!!!~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 9/27/2008 08:24:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~