Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Sunday, September 14, 2008

it was raining for the whole morning so i was not able to jog or swim at all. then when i was playing my piano, someone suddenly banged the door and guessed what, my order online had arrived.


my new score!!!!


then i met with shawn and shao qi to go buy our new running shoe at orchard! we bought the same model but different colour. we even brought our old shoe there so that we could get the trade in discount of $30.




my new running shoe! addidas adizero breeze e2! it was so freaking light!!!


then wei li and felix came to join us later for dinner. ha, the very same gang that had just went out together yesterday. we went breek for dinner and i ordered chicken Pattie. then shawn finally lent me his psp since he was going to enlist on monday. i was laughing my head off when shawn told me that his mum had gave me a death threat if anything was to happen to the psp! oh, and i found some rather old yet memorable photos in it so here was some of it!




sec sch prom night! look at how fat i was then! i was wearing like 36 and was even being LAUGH BY SHAWN DAD!!!! shawn, i remembered ok!!!




looked at the outrageous long hair that i once had! i missed those days man!!!




i dun know why i was not smiling. i think i was too tire then from clubbing?




the usual old gathering of our gangs for caleen birthday! though most of them were now botak like me le!! whahaha!




forgot whose birthday le, i think was kelvin. looked at how short my hairs once was!!



~ Call Me Gear ~
~ The World Shall Dance For Me ~
~58 Days To ORD!!!~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 9/14/2008 12:21:00 AM~~

~~~*~~~