Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Sunday, August 17, 2008

well well. it had been awhile since i last updated anything here. had been rather busy nowaday with all the duties but at least now i had finished everything duties given to me. ha. oh, and something interesting happened yesterday while doing my duty.

i was sitting down on the road edges and listening to my mp3. then suddenly i saw something jumping on my right and coming towards me. so i shifted my attention to the unknown object and found out it was just a frog. that was when the interesting part happened. it continued to hop towards me untill it reached my boots. so i was like staring down at it while it stared back at me. after a while, it climbed up the edges and stopped at my side. then it stared at me again. so we were like playing the staring game for like 5mins before it finally let out a gulp before hopping away like nothing had happened. so i stared at it while it hopped away and when it was out of sight, i was wondering what was all that about? lol. i guessed i was just too bored then. ha.

i was so glad that i did not had to go for the extra training at the other camp. so now i had all the time to do my own training and running. in just a week, i had alreday lost 2kg and was finally able to fit back to some of my old clothing whihc was too tight just 2 weeks ago. ha. i also did quite some drawings but i shall post it tomorrow when i edited and cleaned it.

and OMG!!! ORD is so near already!!!! i can even smell it. lol



~Love is full of lies~
~Yet so beautiful to our eyes~
~85 Days To ORD!!!~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 8/17/2008 04:11:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~