Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Tuesday, July 29, 2008

i went to the doctor for my flu and cough today. waited for like 2 hours before i got the chance to see one. and that was where the screwed up parts were.

well, you see, by right i had this army bbq chalet at changi village for 2 days, from monday to tuesday. so i got mc for monday so that i can skip the chalet and rest well at home. i told my pc and he told me that either i joined them later at night when my mc duration end or book back into the camp. i tried to reason with him that since all the rest of my platoon were at chalet then just let me rest at home but yet he insisted that i choose between the 2 options and there were no other ways. he said that the day off was for those that went for the chalet so if i did not went then i would have to book back in. what kind of fuck up system was this? cant even let a sick person rest at home, forcing them to join a bbq.

well, there was another way., the more humanly way. so i went back to my doctor and told him my situation now and he gave me 2 days mc instead of 1 so that i can skip the chalet and rest at home. btw pc, even if the doctor was to refuse to give me another day of mc, i would rather go back to camp then to see your face at the chalet.

although there was nothing i could do about it since you had higher "rank" but there was really nothing much you could do to me too. why am i saying this out loud here? because i am quite fed up with the way how you see and treat all the injured personals including me. who are you to condemn us? we were the one who build up the name and strenght of the platoon when you were still training like a dog for your rank. all you did was just came in here and took over everything and claim it as what you did. i looked down on you!




~Love is full of lies~
~Yet so beautiful to our eyes~
~5 More Months To ORD!!!~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 7/29/2008 10:30:00 AM~~

~~~*~~~