Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Thursday, May 8, 2008

~Broken Sword~

Act I
I have a sword,
a tool without any soul.
Raise and sharpen by the mad,
for the suppose of killing another man.
This is my duty everyday,
as i set my path ahead in blaze.

I had taste the blood of the fallen,
and felt the agony of the beaten.
To cut and be cut more than the rest,
So one day i can fight and beat the best.
Is this going to be my destiny,
a journey rid of all fantasy.

Act II
That how the world to me was likes,
until the day she came into my lifes.
On my verge of giving up all hope,
she came and gave me a new home.
She taught me the truth and give me a soul,
changed my vision as i throw away my sword.

Act III
You told me that life is not all about killing,
as the world is still full of meaning.
You dream of a nation without any wars,
hope for a family without any woes.
For you i shall draw my sword,
and fulfil your wish is what i swore.

To protect your idea you gave your life,
and face your death in this world of lies.
This pain is more than what i can feel,
a hatred that force me not to fail.
Is this going to be my fate,
a path rid of all loves and faith.

~Music Is The Sound Of God~
~6 More Months To ORD!!!~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 5/08/2008 10:08:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~