Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Thursday, May 1, 2008

let me warn you first, this is gonna be a very long post since i am going to write about my journey in JB!!!


We left home at about 10.30am but we only reach JB at about 1pm due to the usual jam at the causeway. we have Bau gu tek for lunch at a place near sentosa. there is really a place in JB call sentosa. and to reach there, we have to take a cab which cost us rm19... zzzzz. and it dun really taste very good at all.... what a waste of money.


it is boiling as u can see. dun even know how to start eating.


after lunch, we walk to a nearby mall call the store! it is something like metro with the rojak of stuff that they are selling. that is where i bought my music blank score book, finally i can start to rearrange a whole new song myself! hope it turn out well. lol. and when i was looking for a toilet, i come by this very strange place. the whole place is so damn big and vacant but then out of no where, there is a water playground in the middle of the building.


a water playground out of no where.


then we took public bus back to city square which is around the causeway area. the bus was like freak!!!! ok, here it go. once u board the bus, it will move off without waiting for you to pay. you put in rm1, seat down and hold tight. then u will be in for a jolly good ride, like a roller coaster. lol. it was quite fun as we get to see JB as the bus move around the town.


hard to find scene in singapore. cable line!!!


soon we reach city square! and this is when the crazy shopping spree begin! everything was like so damn cheap!!!! a shirt for rm10? where to get such deal in singapore? never!!! so in the end i bought 3 shirt!!! hurray!!!! i also buy a slip on shoe for rm49.90!!! oh man, i sure love shopping. lol. addicted!


my new slip on!!! my first to be exact!!!


Ta da!!! dinner time! we went to some honk kong cafe! and the food taste much better than what we have for lunch. i have a curry cheese fish bake rice!! damn nice and juicy! simplying love it! just when i was about to go back, i lay my eyes on a pair of cargo jeans and i cant take my eyes off it! at first dun have my desire usual size 32 but then my mum ask me to just go try size 30. so i decided to give it a go. omg! it actually fit! maybe all those excessive running i did for the last few week has pay off and i lost a inch or two. so i buy it in the end and it only cost rm49 cause 50% off!!! lol! YAHOO!!!


french style fried rice


my chocolate lava!!



HK style lucheon meat man tou!!!


my cheessy curry bake rice with fish fillet inside!!!



some fish thing. forgot what is it call le.



chicken ham roll!!!



after a wonderfull dinner!!!


now my wardrobe is so damn full with clothe, maybe i should buy another one to contain all my clothe. dun worry peoples! if anyone want to go JB shopping too, tell me. i will join in and go crazy again! ha.

Oyasumi!!!





~Music Is The Sound Of God~
~6 More Month To ORD!!!!!~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 5/01/2008 10:09:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~