Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Friday, May 23, 2008

i found out it is pointless to update my blog for each day when i am in camp as it will be too long and suddenly so many post will come out. plus now ns is getting more and more boring so nothing much to mention. so now i will just write those event worth remembering.

this whole week is just about preparing our fieldpack for the upcoming red alert. damn,have to carry pager again. lol. but lucky this time i dun need to carry the pager anymore, so ugly. ha. so busy with the preparation that i am rid of all free time to draw. but still manage to draw something out, if u want to see, then ask from me. lol.

I GOT 9:41MIN FOR MY 2.4KM RUN!!!!
omg, untill now i still dun believe it. ippt test yesterday and i decided to run my best for a change. well, i usually slack off during the test cause lazy. the best timing i ever get before was in sec 2 and it was 11:10min. after 6 years, i finally make a breakthrough. lol. but due to me injuries, they dun register my timing and in the end, my $200 reward and gold badge just slip out of my hand damn. with that money, i might really just treat u girls to ice cream. lol.

i look through all the price list i got from sim lim and i manage to fix something out for about $500. damn. although is within my budget but there is still so many thing i want to buy!!! like piano and now there is this great singapore sale too.... shit... gonna burn my pocket!!!




~Music Is The Sound Of God~
~6 More Months To ORD!!!~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 5/23/2008 09:48:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~