Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Tuesday, May 6, 2008

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

I actually lost my writing material during my training! all my dairy and ideas have all been lost! but lucky the ideas of my new poem is still fresh in my head and i got record most of my dairy entries in this blog. phew.....

now that i think about it, such incident had happen to me alot of times before. whenever i try to do something meaningful or are motivated to start a new hobby, something bad will happen.it is almost as if god or some other forces around me are trying to stop me when i try to be a better man.

when i was still fat and unfit in the past, whenever i wanted to run and lose weight on my own, it will start to rain after i put on my running attire. then when i took them off since it is raining, it will stop. and it happen most of the time.

when i finally understand the wonder of music and piano, my wrist was injured just after a month i started learning piano. and now it threaten to destroy my hope of playing the piano if not taken care properly.

And now when i decided to keep a record of my lifes so that i can reflect on my action in the future, i lost my dairy. even the new pencil that i bought for drawing is now lost!

so now all i can do in bunk is just play psp or stoned! damn. but nevermind, i am not going to give up like this. i have been through so much and nothing can stop me when i set my mind, not even god.

suppose to study for BTT after my own night run but just could not resist watching some anime. and by the time i notice, it is 10pm and it is time to sleep. omg! i did not study anything at all and tomorrow is the test. shit. lol. may luck be with me!

oyasumi!


~Music Is The Sound Of God~
~6 More Months To ORD!!!~


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 5/06/2008 06:51:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~