Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Saturday, April 5, 2008

it feel like i was floating somewhere inbetween reality and dream but then my soul was being call back into reality when my alarm ring. it was 7 in the morning . so i just get up, wash up and get ready to go gong ming san for some prayer.

then in the afternoon at about 12, i had prata house with my mother then i went to meet antz AGAIN to visit the library at bugis. fail to borrow anything cause nothing caught my eyes. soon boon ying came as well and we walk around bugis aimlessly like yesterday.lol. well, we did buy some snacks to eat. boon ying bought some fries while i bought a korean stick which contain a hotdog( hotdog again...) cover with fries...lol. taste quite good.

soon i head over to benny house to learn piano. argghhh!!! although i get the key correct but i still cant get the pedal footing right.so hard... but at least i master the first part of my favourite song which is right here waiting for you. damn nice... totally gotten my head into that song. i have decided, i shall play that song only to my gf( if i have one in the future).lol.

tomolo will be the start of my new shift system as well as a new location. wonder what will happen then, hope everything goes well.

ok, time for poem of the day

~Wind Of Love~
love come and goes like the wind,
but your heart is all that i want to win.
to see you sad and hear you cry,
it bleed my heart so much that it went dry.
so please be happy and smile for me,
for that is all it take to make my day for me
.

oh man,i really need to improve my language.lol.


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 4/05/2008 12:10:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~