Me!!!
Klain Choo Kok Boon
01 10 1988
noob_inverse@hotmail.com

Friendly & Crappy
Love SPORT
Love PIANO
Love the BEACH
Love TURTLE
Love YOU

just add me!
i wont bite! ^_^!

still looking for my special one...


ArChIvEs!!!
~Home~
~Facebook~
~Friendster~

~My PiAnO!!!~
~My ArTz!!!~
~UOC PAGEANT 2009~
~MY 21th B'DAY Celebration~
~Studio Photoshoot~
~TiOmAn GeTaWaY!!!~


MeMoRiEs
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~


~January 2009~
~Febuary 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~
~May 2009~
~June 2009~
~July 2009~
~August 2009~
~September 2009~
~October 2009~


PaLs!!!
~claudia~
~you mei~
~phoebe~
~cindy~
~Shawn~
~Shu Xian~
~Wynne~
~Vanessa~
~JUJU~
~Jacqualine~
~Pei Xuan~
~Jasmine~
~Lydia~
~Yong Kang~
~Kelly~



K-pO BoX!!!




JuKeBoX!!!

LeT GeT EmO.....ShAlL We???



Thursday, April 17, 2008

although still tired from yesterday duty, i still woke up at 7am to go for a short run of 6km!!!! lol.

went to eat sakura with my platoon at noon and richard did not paid and went to eat there! then went to watch the three kingdom with them again! ok, the movie was quite nice but the story was like, too short and too many open ending. after movie, we went shopping around.

i bought a $25 red addidas singlet cause they did not have a black one. i also bought a belt from far east plaza. it was a black and brown leather belt and it costs $29.90. not bad la, not very expensive i think.

I delicated this following poem to all my fellow friends that have been with me through thin and thick, play and study with me and those who have pull me out of the darkness world of isolation that i was once in. thank again!

~Our Path~
We walk the path of joy and sorrow,
Often we quarrel when the path gets narrow.
And sometimes we complain when the well gets shallow,
But we will never fight even if the world gets swallowed.
when our path closes in to an end,
That is where all our true friends will be at.

and just tell me where my grammar mistake are!


~~Burned into ur eyes @ 4/17/2008 01:10:00 PM~~

~~~*~~~